6/10/2010

Hi to all oldtime harp fans worldwide!

Hey guys, let me introduce myself very quickly.
My name is Matthias and I'm a German harmonica player and researcher in the field of pre war and old time music. I decided to bring this blog to life in order to provide information on this extremely vast but yet fairly unknown aspect of harp history.



Until the Great Depression in the early 30's had brought an abrupt end to excessive recording, there was a large variety of exceptional and very unique artists that had emerged during the 1920's.
In the following I will try to present some of these early artists, their techniques as well as some background information to y'all out there.

I'm telling you I'm curious myself about what this is going to turn to in the future...
hope y'all like it!

Yours, Maz

No comments: